1) The promoter is: Pitch Hero Ltd (company no. 06361033) whose registered office is at Sterling House, Capitol Park East, Tingley, WF3 1DR
2) The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years except employees of Pitch Hero LTD, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations.
3) There is no entry fee.
4) By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) To enter the prize draw, the user must have completed the following action:
- Paid match fees using Pitchero Match Fees in the week specified for the competition as follows:
Week 1 - Paid Match Fees via Pitchero between 30th April - 6th May
Week 2 - Paid Match Fees via Pitchero between 7th May - 13th May
Week 3 - Paid Match Fees via Pitchero between 14th May - 20th May
Week 4 - Paid Match Fees via Pitchero between 21st May - 27th May
6) Only one entry per person each week will be accepted. However, as there is a prize over four concurrent weeks, it is allowed to enter each week that the competitions runs.
7) Closing date for entry is 11:59PM (GMT) on the following dates:
Week 1 - 6th May
Week 2 - 13th May
Week 3 - 20th May
Week 4 - 27th May
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows:
- Complete the actions outlined in point 5.
- The promoter will draw 1 winner at random and make contact by email.
- The winner will need to respond to the email within 14 days to claim the prize.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12) The prize is a £99 BatSense, as sold by Smart Cricket. There are four available to win.
The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13) Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14) The winners will be notified by email within 5 working days of draw being made. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20) Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.