1. The promoter is: Pitch Hero Ltd (registration number 636 1033) whose registered office is at Pitchero HQ, Sterling House, Capitol Park East, Tingley, Leeds, WF3 1DR, United Kingdom.
2. The prize draw partners and prize providers are:
a. Cricket Supplies, 72 Mansfield Road, South Normanton, Derbyshire, DE55 2ER, United Kingdom
b. Marshall Wooldridge, 14-16 Ivegate, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7RE, United Kingdom
c. Durant Cricket Ltd, Unit 1A, Station Yard Trading Estate, Station Road, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9TX, United KIngdom
d. Prestige World Destination Marketing, 3 Copenhagen Gardens, London, W4 5NN
e. BOLA Manufacturing Ltd, 6 Brookfield Road, Cotham, Bristol, BS6 5PQ
3. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Pitch Hero Ltd, the partners listed as above and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the prize draw.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
5. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are via http://join.pitchero.com/the-5-week-cricket-sweep.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person per prize draw. Multiple entries from the same person for the same prize draw will be not be counted.
8. Closing date for entry for each prize draw is as follows, after the final closing date the no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted:
a. Week 1 closing date: 04/04/2017
b. Week 2 closing date: 11/04/2017
c. Week 3 closing date: 18/04/2017
d. Week 4 closing date: 25/04/2017
e. Week 5 closing date: 02/05/2017
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows:
a. Each prize draw will run for 1 week, commencing 28/03/2017
b. Participants can enter every prize draw but only one entry per participant will be accepted for each draw
c. To qualify for the prize draw participants must complete the form (found at URL), a new form will be available here for each week’s prize draw with new questions
d. Once all prize draws have closed, a winner will be chosen at random for each prize draw
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prizes are as follows:
a. Prize 1 supplied by Cricket Supplies: Joe Root’s Kit comprising: 1 x New Balance TC 860 Wheelie Kit Bag, 1 x New Balance TC 860 Batting gloves, 1 x New Balance TC 860 Batting pads, 1x New Balance TC 860 Cricket Bat (as package)
b. Prize 2 supplied by ExtraCover: 4 T20 finals tickets (Edgbaston, 2nd September, 2017
c. Prize 3 supplied by Durant Cricket: 1 of 3 ‘Wild Child Classic’ Crazy Catches
d. Prize 4 supplied by International Cricket Tours: 2 Cricketing Knights Dinners tickets (Edgbaston, 16th August, 2017)
e. Prize 5 supplied by Bola: 1 Junior Bola Machine
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Louise@pitchero.com.
22. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Pitch Hero Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Pitch Hero Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the prize draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.
26. Pitchero ultimately reserves all rights to cancel, change or update this competition at any given time. To this extent Pitchero also ultimately reserves the right to disqualify any entrant(s) who are considered to be in breach of competition terms and conditions.