We have got two exciting Pitchero webinars lined up for November that clubs are invited to attend.
They are free to join, last 45 minutes and are ideal for volunteers. Click the links to register below:
- Thurs 25 Nov (7pm): Increase club revenue with online bookings
- Mon 29 Nov (8pm): Collecting match fees online
All our webinars give an opportunity to ask any questions you might have at the end of the session.
How to save time and grow revenue with online bookings
Join Pitchero CEO, Mark Fletcher, and Bookteq expert, Dan Scawthorn, as they explain how the Bookteq venue management tools can help you:
- Increase the number of pitch/clubhouse bookings
- Increase venue utilisation (fewer gaps in your booking calendar)
- Manage payments and invoicing
- Save time & reduce volunteer admin
Plus, we'll showcase some popular new Bookteq features, now available for your club to use.
Save time with digital match fees
Remove the hassle of chasing players and parents for subs, with the Pitchero Match Fees tools.
Collect and track all payments online in 3 easy steps:
- Select your team
- Send payment requests
- The player pays via the Club App
In this webinar, we'll show you how the tools work, how you can set-up the different variations of payment (e.g discounts for subs vs starters etc.) and how you can track every payment to avoid them being missed.
Can’t attend live or plans change?
You should still register! We’ll send out the recording after the webinar to all registrants.