We've teamed up with Surrey County Cricket Club, to give you the chance to win 2 tickets to your T20 game of choice in August at the Kia Oval. That's either vs Middlesex on the 3rd August, Sussex Sharks on the 9th or Hampshire on the 15th.
All you have to do to enter the prize draw is complete the form below before the 1st August 2018. We'll draw the winner on this date and get in touch with the winner to arrange the prize.
The Kia Oval is the home of T20 cricket, and Surrey County Cricket Club, in the heart of London. Renowned for its incredible atmosphere, a T20 at the Kia Oval is an unmissable event in the Capital’s sporting calendar. Alongside the very best action on the pitch from International stars such as Jason Roy, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Aaron Finch and Morne Morkel, there are fireworks off it too with live music, giveaways, street food and more.
All entrants must be over 18 and accept the below Terms & Conditions.
Tickets for the remaining T20 Blast fixtures are available to buy online from www.kiaoval.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Prize: Two tickets to the Kia Oval, to see either Surrey vs Middlesex on 3rd August 2018, Surrey vs Sussex Sharks in the T20 blast on 9th August 2018 or Surrey vs Hampshire on 15th August 2018.
2. The winner must cover their own expenses to travel to and from the game; these will not be covered by the promoter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the type of prize given away as part of this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to take photography and videos during the session and use the competition entries as well as content generated on the day for promotional purposes, including on the company and campaign social media, websites and PR.
4. Winners will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize.
5. If the winner is unable to accept the prize, not available for the date stipulated, no compensation will be provided.
6. The prizes as published are available on the date of publication. The prize is subject to availability and to any published restrictions. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7. All expenses not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions will be the responsibility of the winner.
8. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
9. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
10. The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and all elements of the prize are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant supplier.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize.
12. The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Promotion and it is a condition of entry that the winners agree to their name and county of residence being made publicly available if they win.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final regarding all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in this Promotion, they do so at their own risk. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion.
15. Data Protection: Your personal information submitted will only be used for the purpose of conducting this promotion and the Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998).
16. By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Surrey County Cricket Club, The Kia Oval, Kennington, London, SE11 5SS.