To celebrate the upgrade of the Pitchero Manager App - your team could WIN one of 4 FirstAid4Sport Full Season First Aid Kits worth over £250!This ultimate kit contains everything your team could need this season, such as first aid essentials, sports injury tape & strapping- all in a FirstAid4Sport Pro Bag for easy access.
We're running a prize draw every Monday for the next 4 weeks, starting Monday 14th October 2019. To enter the draw, all you have to do is:
1) Download the Manager app
2) Post your match result this weekend using the Manager app.
Once you've posted the result, you'll be automatically entered into the prize draw.
Or Search "Pitchero Manager" in your app store.
About the Manager App:
-Free for all coaches & team managers
-Manage team selection & player availability
-Record match statistics & results
-Message players & parents
Each week, one lucky winner will be announced. The final prize draw will take place on 04/11/2019. Ts&Cs apply, available in full below.
We enable our customers to continue with their sport or improve their recovery from an injury. There is a need for first aid kits tailored to specific sports to prevent and treat injuries at the pitch side allowing for faster recovery. Medical supplies require more knowledge to better advise the customer which is why our product knowledge is so important. Customer trust is essential to us.
WE LISTEN AND PROVIDE | WE SUPPORT GRASS ROOT SPORT | WE ARE A REGULATED MEDICAL SUPPLIER
Terms & Conditions
1) The promoter is: Pitch Hero Ltd (company no. 06361033) whose registered office is at Sterling House, Capitol Park East, Tingley, WF3 1DR
2) The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Pitch Hero LTD & FirstAid4Sport, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations.
3) There is no entry fee.
4) By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) To enter the prize draw, the user must download or have downloaded the Manager App and uploaded a match result.
6) Only one entry will be accepted per club. Multiple entries from the same club will be disqualified.
7) Closing date for entry will be as follows:
Monday 14th October Draw - Entry closes Sunday 13th October at 11:59pm
Monday 21st October Draw - Entry closes Sunday 20th October at 11:59pm
Monday 28th October Draw - Entry closes Sunday 27th October at 11:59pm
Monday 4th November Draw - Entry closes Sunday 3rd November at 11:59pm
After each date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows
- Download the Manager App and post a match result
- The promoter will draw 1 winner at random each week (over the course of 4 weeks) and make contact by email.
- The winners will need to respond to the email within 14 days to claim the prize.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12) The prize is as follows:
-FirstAid4Sport Full Season First Aid Kit
The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13) Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14) The winners will be notified by email within 5 working days of draw being made. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20) Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.