Let's get you on the fast track to success with our guide on how to setup your Shop and Payments.
We’ll take you through the 3 simple steps you need to know:
- Adding Payment Providers
- Adding new products
- Assigning members
To learn more about what our bigger and better system provides check out our article, Introducing the new Shop and Payments.
1. Adding Payment Providers
The first thing you are going to want to set up is a Payment Provider so you can start accepting payments.
Pitchero supports two providers, GoCardless and Stripe.
GoCardless accepts direct debits and has a fee of 1% +20p per transaction.
Stripe accepts both credit and debit card payments and has a fee of 1.4% + 20p per transaction.
- Go to Payment Tools and click Payment Providers.
- Choose the provider you would like to proceed with and click the "Free to setup" button.
- Complete the form for the payment provider you chose and continue.
- Your payment provider will now be added to your Payment Providers page.
2. Adding new products
After you have completed the step above, it’s time to add some products.
- Go to the products section of the Shop & Payments section.
- Click "Add a new product".
- Complete the set-up of the products by answering the questions. here's a video to walk you through how to do it:
3. Assigning members
Assignments are created to make it clearer to the club and member which product the member is expected to purchase.
Assigned products display first to members signed into the Shop area of the website.
To assign members do the following:
- Go to the 'Shop and payments' area of your control panel
- Click 'Products' from the sub-menu
- Click on the product name
- Click 'Assign members'
- Using the filtering tools, select the members you wish to assign
- Click 'Create X assignment(s)'
If the product is available to purchase (by all members or assigned members only), a payment request prompt will be sent automatically to the member(s) assigned.
If you wish to stop the payment request prompt being sent automatically, untick the 'Send payment requests to selected members and their parents' as you assign members.