Pitchero Non-League, your number one for all things Non-League football, is lauching a matchday competition that could see you win a replica shirt of your favourite Non-League team.
Consider yourself a bit of a mystic Meg? Put your powers of foresight to good use by entering the Pitchero Non-League score predictor.
How it works
- Tweet us @PHNonLeague or comment on the Pitchero Non-League Facebook page with your final score prediction for a 3pm kick-off from around the Non-League pyramid (entries must be in by 3pm GMT).
- When the final scores roll in, we'll put all the correct predictions into a hat and pick one lucky winner.
- That winner will win a replica shirt of their favourite Non-League club
The Pitchero Non-League predictor is waiting for your Saturday forecasts. Get them in before 3pm for your chance to win.
The Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Pitch Hero Ltd (registration number 636 1033) whose registered office is at Pitchero HQ, Sterling House, Capitol Park East, Tingley, Leeds, WF3 1DR, United Kingdom.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Pitch Hero Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the competition, you must tag Pitchero Non-League's official Twitter channel (@PHNonLeague) or comment on a competition post on the official Pitchero Non-League Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PitcheroNonLeague/) predicting the full-time score of a Non-League football game from that day.
a. The competition will run for three consecutive Saturdays: March 25th 2017, 1st April 2017 and 8th April 2017.
b. Entries must be made before 15:00 GMT on one of the above dates to be considered.
c. Entires will only be accepted from matches taking place in any league or division from Level 5 to Level 10 in the Non-League football pyramid.
6. All entires that match the final-score of their chosen match will then be entered into a random selector to designate the winner.
a. All scores will be taken from the official website of the league in which that entry is taking place.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person per Saturday. Multiple entries from the same person will be not be counted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes is as follows:
a. A replica shirt from a Non-League football side at the request of the winner.
b. The requested shirt must be available to purchase online.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and its agents.
14. The winner will be contacted via their entry on social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Pitch Hero Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Pitch Hero Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. Pitchero ultimately reserves all rights to cancel, change or update this competition at any given time. To this extent Pitchero also ultimately reserves the right to disqualify any entrant(s) who are considered to be in breach of competition terms and conditions.